The Carnival is PTA’s largest an annual fundraising event. It will be held October 17, 2014. The event is not only for Weaver students, friends and family, but also for the community. It is 100% volunteer coordinated, set-up and operated. Not only does the carnival include game booths and attractions, there is also a Silent Auction, which generates a significant amount of money for PTA through it’s assortment of popular themed baskets. Look for our Online Auction to start a few weeks before Carnival. Alongside the Silent Auction is “Time With Teacher”, which is an opportunity for one-on-one time for your child to spend with their teacher. Winners are decided both by silent auction and raffle to give EVERYONE a fair chance.
Being a 100% volunteer event, we are always in need of wonderful people to help for as little or as long as they would like! From 8:00am (set-up) to 8:00pm (tear-down), ticket sales, food sales, booth help, etc. We need everyone we can get! Trust us…there’s a place for you! Sign up to help with your Room Parent, or contact Kelly Das at email@example.com.
Support can be given in several ways for Carnival. And donations to the carnival are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
- Food (Do you have a connection to someone in the restaurant industry?)
- Sponsor Carnival
- Place a Personal Advertisement in our Carnival Catalog
- Pop-up Tents (we need as many as we can get on the day of the event)
- Prizes (bulk prizes for games, etc.)
- Silent Auction items (popular items or cash donations). Click here for a donation request form. Click here for a donation request letter.
- Donate needed supplies - Click here for a list of needed supplies and sign up.