The Carnival is an annual event, historically in the Fall (September or October). The event is not only for Weaver students, friends and family, but also for the community. It is 100% volunteer coordinated, set-up and operated. Each year a Theme is decided (this years theme is still a secret). The theme is carried throughout the carnival via Booth/Attraction names, etc. Not only does the carnival include game booths and attractions, there is also a Silent Auction, which generates a significant amount of money for PTA through it’s assortment of popular themed baskets (ie. Wii, Hannah Montana, Legos, etc.). Alongside the Silent Auction is “Time With Teacher”, which is an opportunity for one-on-one time for your child to spend with their teacher. Winners are decided both by silent auction and raffle to give EVERYONE a fair chance.
Being a 100% volunteer event, we are always in need of wonderful people to help for as little or as long as they would like! From 8:00am (set-up) to 8:00pm (tear-down), ticket sales, food sales, booth help, etc. We need everyone we can get! Trust us…there’s a place for you! Signup to help with setup or cleanup here or Contact Nicole Nixon at email@example.com
Support can be given in several ways for Carnival. And donations to the carnival are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
Click here to become a carnival sponsor
Click here to pre-order your 2013 Carnival tickets.
- Food (Do you have a connection to someone in the restaurant industry?)
- Sponsor Carnival
- Place a Personal Advertisement in our Carnival Catalog
- Pop-up Tents (we need as many as we can get on the day of the event)
- Prizes (bulk prizes for games, etc.)
- Silent Auction items (popular items or cash donations). Click here for a donation request form. Click here for a donation request letter.
- Donate needed supplies - Click here for a list of needed supplies and sign up.
Click here to particpate in the Carnival Bake Sale.
Click here to learn more about Time with Teacher.